ABOUT BEND, OREGON
COME TO BEND TO ENJOY THE GREAT INDOORS!
The Bend Film Festival is an independent film festival held in beautiful Bend, Oregon, every October. Below are just a few reasons why you should make plans to attend now!
Watch independent feature films, documentaries and shorts
Meet and support independent filmmakers
Explore the high desert, mountain town of Bend, Oregon
Explore Unique Venues
One of the best features of the BendFilm Fest is the diverse atmosphere of theaters that will be showing the films, including:
- Tin Pan Theater – a small, single-screen, kid-friendly art-house cinema with beer & snack bar & lineup of unique films.
- McMenamins Old St. Francis School – historic schoolhouse turned brew pub
- Open Space Event Studios – a flexible event and production venue serving Central Oregon’s creative, cultural, and entrepreneurial communities
- Regal 16 – state of the art cinema with a high-quality sound system
- Tower Theatre – art deco, modern performance theater in downtown Bend
Our unique venues will cater to all movie-goer preferences. Whether you spend your time here in Bend inside or outside, we know you’ll fall in love with our city.
Cool Lodging Options
Contact BendFilm hotel partners for comfortable, affordable and close-in hospitality!
Bend has a lot of visitors and sleeping arrangements can sometimes be hard to find. Make sure to book your hotel now. Whether you’re looking for a quaint bed ‘n breakfast or a plush five-star hotel, you can find just what you’re looking for!
THINGS TO DO IN BEND
Attending one of the best film festivals in the United States is just one reason to visit Bend, Oregon. With so much to do, it will be hard to choose whether to explore the great outdoors or stay in town to drink craft beer from more than two dozen breweries and enjoy Bend’s fine dining and entertainment scene.
If it’s shopping you’re looking for, we’ve got you covered. You can peruse quaint boutiques while sipping a latte downtown or hit up your favorite boutique clothing store and stop for lunch in the Old Mill District.
Enjoy a night out on the town tasting wine at Elixir or take a brewery tour on the Bend Ale Trail. Dine on some of Bend’s finest cuisine at Drake restaurant. If you’re in the mood for something new, check out Joolz – an Eastern Mediterranean eatery with a Southwestern U.S. kick. To top it all off, grab a drink from the downtown Benddistillery.
- Walk the Deschutes River Trail
- Get lost downtown in world-famous art galleries
- Relax in one of Bend’s finest spas
- Get outdoors and hike, road bike, mountain bike, kayak or canoe
Get more ideas at visitbend.com